Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to Church on the Word

It's been a very long time coming.  For years my desire was share with you Church on The Word.  I have a Pastors heart.  Many will come by and feel in their heart and mock, but after so many years here it is.  Of course this is just a blog.  Of course this is on-line and there is no building to go to!  Yes I spread myself very thin but there is a reason!  I am really tired of being so scatter brained but this is who I am.  Take me or leave me!  I know I am at least a little entertaining and I will always strive to be myself while bring to you what I believe the Lord has me to say!

Yes, you can call this your church.  Don't get all upset those of you who have a problem with it!  Just go away!  Or come back and mock...and get fed while you do.  This is a place where you can come and share your heart, your prayer requests and feel like you can be yourself yet have a "church" to go to.  I KNOW there are so MANY of you who do NOT get to a physical church!  I am so happy for those of you who do!  But please do NOT condemn those who do not.

I'll be back to tell you more!  God bless YOU and may He meet your every need!

Love, Wandafay
Pastor Wanda

No comments: